Business Improvement Grants
The Rosenberg Development Corporation (RDC) is accepting applications for its Business Improvement Grant (BIG) Program.
The program is designed to enhance the economic vitality of the City by encouraging visually appealing exterior physical improvements to local businesses. Any new or existing business in the City limits is eligible to apply for grant funding for reimbursement on projects that improve the physical appearance of its business facility. Up to 50% of the total project cost, up to $10,000 is available to qualifying projects.
Types of projects that qualify are:
- Façade improvements, such as painting, reconstruction and remodeling
- Demolition of abandoned signs and structures
- Property improvements, such as:
- Parking lot improvements
- Sidewalk and driveway improvements
- Sign improvements, including new signs or renovations to existing signs
Applications will be evaluated by RDC and City staff. Projects that meet the program guidelines will be presented to the RDC Board of Directors and City Council for approval. Applications must be made on a form provided by the RDC.
Obtain an Application
Applications may be obtained via the Economic Development Department by calling 832-595-3330 or sending an email HERE. Applications can also be picked up from:
- Rosenberg Development Corporation
3829 Highway 36 S